When I was teaching, I would sometimes require my students to fill out an “exit slip” before leaving the classroom. It was a good, informal way to check if they were understanding what I was telling them.
Because in this blog, I function as both teacher and student, I have decided to give myself an exit slip each week. For science.
What I have learned:
- The importance of Alt Text descriptions
- How to make a picture into a link through Codecademy
- How to format a table in html for WordPress
- How to create basic infographics
- Inforgraphics Challenge through Venngage
- Explore Khan Academy for code classes
- Publish everyday